Tungsten Loaded Tube
The manufacturing partner of Dutch Technology Catheters is specialized in super radiopaque tubing that is made up of PU or Pebax and is highly loaded with tungsten. Generally, platinum or gold maker bands are placed on catheters to allowing high visibility under fluoroscopy. There is an alternative – Tungsten which is made with a thermoplastic material and reduces the chances of displacement while maintaining excellent radiopacity. Our tubing is known for its best in class visibility of noteworthy performance.
- Easy and cost effective to secondary process (forming, bonding, reflow, etc.)
- Materials: Pebax, Nylon, Polyurethane
- Applications: Guidewires, guide catheters, etc.
- Biocompatible, USP Class VI compliant
- Up to 80% of high tungsten loading
- It is hydrophilic coating compatible
- Remarkable value contrast to gold/platinum