Guide Catheter features:
- Wire braided construction for high torque, stability and control.
- Multi-durometer sections provide varying degrees of flexibility.
- Soft atraumatic bumper tip minimizes damage to vessels and tissue.
- A combination of a large lumen and thin wall enables ease of passage through complex anatomy.
- Low friction PTFE liner that supports the smooth delivery of guidewires or high viscosity fluids.
- Excellent catheter shape retention provides maximum reliability for prolonged operation.
Most frequently used diagnostic coronary catheter shapes: LCB, RCB, EBU,Amplatz Left, Jacky, Tiger, Judkins Right (JR), Multipurpose A2, IM, IM VB-1,Judkins Left (JL),3D LIMA
- Sizes from 4F – 8F
- Widely available choice of guide catheter shapes
- Customizable braid patterns and color
- Value-added services: Tip forming, flaring, bonding, hydrophilic coating, embedded platinum/gold marker bands, tungsten fillers and marker bands, hub and strain relief attachments, printing.
Catheter Materials: Pebax, PTFE, Nylon, FEP, PU, HDPE, ETFE
Wire Type: Round, Flat, Hybrid (Round & Flat)
Wire Materials: Stainless Steel, Nitinol, Copper, PEEK, Nylon
Braid Patterns: Diamond, Regular, Half Load, Coil
Other common DTC products: Angiographic catheters, Balloon tubing, Braided catheter assemblies, Extension tubing, Introducer sheaths and dilators PTFE lined catheters, IV catheters, Insulin delivery tubing, Peripheral intervention catheters.